Friday, August 13, 2010

Why and The Answer....

When I wrote in my entry on July 16th, I asked myself why I am writing this blog. I now know why. I was right the first time I answered, I have something to share. Now, I am certain. Over the course of the past few weeks in writing, my words have started to bring to life my story. It's the reason why I haven't stopped writing, I want to share my story with those around me. Throughout the course of the past few weeks I have been sent messages and emails of love regarding my blog from people who know me. Every person around me has their story, their struggles, their obstacles. So yes, mine is infertility, who cares what it is, it's the story after infertility that counts. I have one. I have a great story to tell. It's filled with sorrow, it is filled with pain because life isn't full of rainbows and unicorns as I liked to think! It's filled with life. And so my blog is about my story, how I began to listen to my life. It's the defining moment for Andrew and I... in our marriage, in our love, and in those around us who we get to share it with today and tomorrow. So why am I writing this blog....well, it is to give my heart to all of you who would like to read it. To know that life is full of life, and it's the living part of it that matters the most. So I have opened myself up to you, because it's what I can do, it's my adoption story, it is my way.

2 comments:

  1. Who is Andrew? I'd love to really know more about him and his "way".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking...I will work on that after my night of Eat Pray Love....to be continued.....

    ReplyDelete